Magnolia Pool supply, Inc. has choosen Mdtcs to supply and support its franchisees with Positive Retail Manager pos software and hardware. The company currently uses positive retail manager (PRM) for its (10) company owned stores.
POSitive Retail Manager is a sophisticated yet intuitive point-of-sale system built around Microsoft’s SQL, a robust and scalable database. SQL allows PRM to work with many popular third-party programs, such as Crystal Reports. Track customers and inventory, create invoices and purchases orders, print AR statements and process Accounts Payables, even manage a complete internet web store all from within POSitive Retail Manager!
PRM contains many features designed to save you time and improve your business processes, including:
Touch Screen support is built-in, including a full-featuresdTouch Screen editor
- Advanced Search rapidly finds customers and inventory when creating invoices
- Category Defaults make entering new inventory significantly faster than other POS systems
- Use Store Divisions to further refine your sales reports (for example, you might have a Retail Division and a Landscaping Division)
- Data can be exported to a variety formats
- Clerks can be trained within minutes to ring up an invoice and take tender
POSitive can grow as your business grows. Adding additional stores? Enhanced Multi-Site functionality provides the Master site access to all data from all sites, using data replication. Need to create a report not found in POSitive? You can create customized reports with Crystal Reports. Need to create your own e-commerce web site? Sign up for POSitive Commerce and control your entire web site from within PRM.